We are constantly getting feedbacks from our customers to improve ASP.NET Zero. Here, some of the features will be implemented in the next versions:
- Apply more Metronic layouts (8 done, see all).
- GraphQL endpoint.
- Customizable dashboard/widget system.
- Webhook system.
- Improvements on the Rapid Application Development tooling.
- Improvements on the Xamarin mobile application.
- Sending mass notifications/emails to users.
- Option to allow only one concurrent login per user.
- Importing users.
- Calendar module.
- Session timeout & lock screen.
- User based menu customization.
- Improvements on current features.
- More tutorials, examples & video courses.
We are adding new items here as we clarify them. All these features and much more will be available also for current customers in their upgrade period.
- Major features are only being developed for ASP.NET Core + jQuery and ASP.NET Core + Angular versions beginning from v4.1. See version comparison table for more.
- The items on road map are subject to change based on customer feedbacks and our internal decisions.