We are constantly getting feedbacks from our customers to improve ASP.NET Zero. Here, some of the features will be implemented in the next versions:
- Tenant subscription enhancements (like recurring payments).
- Entity History UI (showing property based entity changes).
- Integration to a popular provider for sending SMS.
- Customizable dashboard/widget system.
- Improvements on the Rapid Application Development tooling.
- GraphQL endpoint.
- Webhook system.
- Improvements on the Xamarin mobile application.
- Importing users.
- Sending mass notifications/emails to users.
- Calendar module.
- Session timeout & lock screen.
- Option to allow only one concurrent login per user.
- User based menu customization.
- Improvements on current features.
- More tutorials and examples.
We are adding new items here as we clarify them. All these features and much more will be available also for current customers in their upgrade period.
- Major features are only being developed for ASP.NET Core + jQuery and ASP.NET Core + Angular versions beginning from v4.1. See version comparison table for more.
- The items on road map are subject to change based on customer feedbacks and our internal decisions.