Publishing to IIS
Publishing ASP.NET Zero Core MVC project is no different to any other ASP.NET Core Applications.
Publishing Web Site
- Right click
\*.Web.Mvcproject and click Publish.
- Click Start and select Folder tab and choose the URL that you want to publish.
- Create a folder on the server where IIS is located. (for example:
- Copy extracted files to server. (from
appsettings.production.jsonconfigurations with your own settings.
Create IIS Web Site
- Right click Sites and click Add Website.
- mywebsite application pool will be created automatically. Click Application Pools, double click mywebsite application pool and change its configuration.
For instructions on how to install the ASP.NET Core Module, see Install the .NET Core Hosting Bundle.
For more information see Host ASP.NET Core on Windows with IIS document