In order to configure PayPal settings, open
appsettings.json file in *.Web.Mvc project and fill the values;
- IsActive: This setting can be used to enable/disable PayPal. If set to false, end users will not see PayPal option during the payment process.
- Environment: Determines PayPal environment. "sandbox" is used for testing environment and "live" is used for production environment.
- BaseUrl: Url for making API calls to PayPal. You can find correct urls in your PayPal developer dashboard.
- ClientId: ClientId for the PayPal app.
- ClientSecret: ClientSecret for the PayPal app.
- DemoUsername: Username for a demo account to show users in Demo mode for testing purposes.
- DemoPassword: Password for a demo account to show users in Demo mode for testing purposes.
- DisabledFundings: The disabled funding sources for the transaction, see https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/reference/customize-sdk/#disable-funding for more details.
Note: Current implementation of PayPal doesn't support recurring payments. So, If a tenant wants to pay via PayPal, AspNet Zero will not charge Tenant's account automatically. In that case, Tenant needs to pay the subscription price on every subscription cycle.